Here we answer the most common questions
On the territory of Ukraine our shipping partner is the courier company Nova Poshta.
The order will be generated and transmitted to the courier company within 3-14 days.
Is it necessarily to specify the time of delivery and that the responsibility for compliance with delivery times is the responsibility of the courier company.
Delivery throughout Ukraine is free for the buyer and is paid by the seller.
The parcel is delivered to a branch of Nova Poshta or by courier to the address specified by the buyer.
If the buyer does not take the parcel from the Nova Poshta office within the period of 5 days, the parcel is returned to the warehouse and the return procedure is commenced.
Express delivery at a specified address is carried out from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. during business days. Deliveries are not made on Saturdays, Sundays, and official holidays.
Conditions of Express delivery:
- A courier delivers the order to the specified address;
- Calculation and transfer of the order by courier takes place indoors only;
- The courier does not advise the customer on technical or commercial matters;
- The courier does not perform any instructions of the customer
→ Overseas shipping costs are paid by the buyer
When ordering, the buyer pays a fixed amount regardless of the shipping destination and order size in the amount of 1,200 UAH. For this price, the seller agrees to arrange delivery at the address given by the buyer through the courier. Delivery is to the door. The amount does not include the cost of customs clearance on the territory of the country of the buyer. The buyer agrees to pay the cost of the customs clearance, the amount of which is determined by the legislation of the country of the buyer.
The buyer becomes the owner of the items at the time of the order payment (full pre-payment at the time of ordering).
Also, the buyer can independently pick up the order at the showroom (2 Valova Street, Lviv) by noting this in their order.
- The order is processed only after payment. Payment is made in the national currency of Ukraine – UAH.
- Payment can be done in two ways:
– By card through the payment system;
– Bank transfer;
- Currency conversion fees when you pay by card are determined according to the conditions of the cardholder’s Bank and are paid by the cardholder.
The return of purchases is carried out only on the territory of Ukraine.
To return your order in Ukraine you need to:
- Enter the number of items being returned in the column “Quantity” and the code indicating the reason for the return in the column “Reason.” Return reason codes are specified in the invoice.
- Pack items for return together with the invoice and with labels and tags attached to the product.
- Return it by any convenient way for the buyer.
→Deadline and ways of return
- After receipt of the return to the warehouse, up to 3 working days, the return is examined to make sure it complies with rules described below.
- After checking the return, the funds will be returned to the account within 10 days. The full amount minus all shipping costs will be returned to the buyer.
In case an items is returned due to a a deficiency or an inconsistency with the order, all transportation and delivery costs are paid for by the seller.
→The conditions under which a return is not possible:
- After 14 days of its receipt.
- If there is no invoice with indication of the reason for the return. If the invoice has been lost, you can always print it from the website from the list of orders.
- If the return is not complete (the absence of the the packaging in which the product was delivered or the absence of the item’s tag).
- If the items were worn or used.
- Non-refundable goods, the list of which is determined by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 172 of 19.03.1994.
If you have any specific questions related to returns, don’t hesitate to call or email us and we will do our best to provide you with comprehensive information and all the necessary assistance.